Data Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information on using personal data
With this statement, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
Controller of personal data is:
You can contact our data protection officer with e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address with reference «the data protection officer».
When contacting us via e-mail or through an online contact form on our website, personal data provided by you (i. e. your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored to answer your request.
We are storing this data until your request or query has been processed, at the latest for the duration of the statutory retention and limitation periods. That data can be used by us to inquire about your satisfaction with our products. You may object to such use of your data at any time or withdraw your consent I that regard..
§ 2 Using personal data when visiting our website
When visiting our website for informational purposes only, i. e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only use personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we use the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transferred amount of data
- website from which the request is referred
- browser information
- Operating system and its GUI
- Language and version of the browser software
Said data will processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a frictionless connection of the website
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
Such data processing is justified by our legitimate interest resulting from above described purposes for processing personal data. By no means, we use the collected data for drawing conclusions about you. The above data are stored at the latest until the expiry of the statutory retention period or statutory limitation periods.
§ 3 Cookies
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies
- Persistent cookies.
- Transient cookies, in particular session cookies, are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Such session cookies store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser setting according to your preferences, i. e, declining the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
- Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. «Better Privacy» for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 Use of our contact form and web shop
If you contact us via our contact form or web shop on our website, we will collect and process the following data in order to process your request or request:
- First name, name, company
- E-mail address
- VAT number
We will store this data until your request or request has been processed, at the latest for the duration of the statutory retention and limitation periods. The data can be used by us to inquire about your satisfaction with our products. You may object to such use of your data at any time.
The collection of these data takes place
- to identify you as an interested party or customer
- to provide you with appropriate advice and support
- for correspondence with you
- for billing
- to settle possible liability claims and assert any claims against you
Processing of said data takes place upon your request and is necessary for the purposes mentioned for the appropriate processing of your request and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations from our contractual relationship.
Personal data collected by us for commissioning will be stored until the expiration of the statutory retention period or statutory limitation periods and then deleted, unless we have due to tax and commercial legal storage and documentation obligations a longer storage or you have consented to a more extensive storage.
If you want to order in our web shop, it is necessary for concluding of the order contract, that you provide your personal data, which is required for processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for executing your order is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process data provided by you to process your order. For that, we are entitled to forward your payment data to our house bank.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under «My Account», the data you provide will be revocable. All other data, including your user account, you can deleted in the customer area of our web shop.
Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data.
§ 5 Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent,
- disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your information;
- there is a legal obligation to disclose or if
- it is permitted by law and is required for the execution of contractual relationships with you (in particular verification of your solvency).
§ 6 Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to the your personal data:
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority
§ 7 Information on Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. («Google»). Google Analytics uses so-called «cookies», text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.